Help ID these plants please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought from the local petland, they sell in the tank with the fish. I will not buy any plants from them any more. But the plants online have such high shipping cost. I wonder if I buy bulbs would they grow in the tank?

Thanks

Lots of people here are willing to send plants out after they trim just for the cost of shipping.

I've never done bulbs, but they can sometimes be hit or miss. They're worth a try.

Most LFS don't even realize that these plants aren't true aquatics. The online stores are often just as guilty of carrying the same plants. The key is to take the time to research the plants you are considering to ensure that they are appropriate choices for your tank before buying them.

As Mosaic has suggested, many of the members here offer up their plant trimmings for a minimal cost.

I would love to get plants that are easy care low light and willing to pay shipping cost do you know anyone here I can contact who has a lot of plants or is trimming?

If you want some reasonable prices, try Aquabid.com. You bid on the plants you want. Most of the plant sellers on Aquabid are aquarists and not retailers, which is a good thing.

I'd recommend looking up lowcoaster, who is also a member here.

Back
Top Bottom