Help Me Find a Good Home for Monster Sword Plant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

travis simonson

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am trying to make a little more room in my 125G and decided to remove my monster sword plant. I believe it is a Melon Sword (I bought it as a Red Flame sword but it is obviously not red at all :p ). From the pic you can see that it is close to 1 1/2 feet tall and just about as wide and is in prime health. It will require a large tank to keep it. I would like to give it away to someone who can give it a good home. I hope this is the right forum for something like this - I figured if I put it here it would get to the right people. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks :)

Melon_Sword_110605_x800.jpg

u think it will fit in a corner in my 29? it seems kinda empty right now..

oh and get you split the plant?

how many single plants in there? i can count around 4-5 from the pic. lol. a "mother" plant like that goes on aquabid for around 50$ i think

There are quite a few if I was to split it but I'd like to keep it whole because it took so long to get it this way. It's sort of my baby and I would hate to break it up, call me sentimental :p

Well FawnN it's yours if you want it. Please let me know as there are a few others who expressed interest, but you've got first choice :D

I just had to let everyone know what an awesome looking plant I got from Travis. The picture doesn't do the sword justice.

Thanks so much for the plant Travis.

Back
Top Bottom