How's this look. Any suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi. Yes it is. I just learned that from another post today. I'll be tying it to some rock or driftwood soon
Thanks for the suggestion.

Looks great! Just keep up on the root tabs for the crypts and swords and they should stay happy for you!:)
Might want to look into EI or PPS pro fertilizer dosing with the GLA estimative index package (only $15) if you have medium or high light.
I'm going to start using it soon!

I currently have 10 fish in that tank
I plan on adding some type of red shrimp. Also want to get some rummy nose tetras apparently the red part of there snout will fade when the water conditions are off. Makes them a type of water barometer. Also want to get a few cory cats to eat the food that gets missed.

Looks great! Just keep up on the root tabs for the crypts and swords and they should stay happy for you!:)
Might want to look into EI or PPS pro fertilizer dosing with the GLA estimative index package (only $15) if you have medium or high light.
I'm going to start using it soon!

Thanks. I haven't used any tabs yet. How do you use them with the cripts on the rocks?

You just push them down into the substrate under the plant so they can get nutrients through their roots. Swords and crypts get most of their nutrients through their roots instead of absorbing them from the water into their leaves like stem plants.

Back
Top Bottom