I got compliments!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey guys I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me along with my first planted tank, especially lonewolfblue, he's answered so many questions fo rme lol. the reason I thank you is becuase I ahve recieved so many compliments on how great my tank looks!!!! The UPS guy came in today to bring in alarge package we got and said I had " one sharp looking tank " lol so thanks to everyone for all the advice and a HUGE thansk to anyoen who has been great enought o send me any plants, this is the best group of people I've ever met on the internet!!!!

And in the end, isn't the approval of our friendly delivery man all we are looking for? :D

Zagz said:
Congratulations, now you should add a picture to the thread. :wink:

Congrats!................and I second that one Zagz!

Congrats! It's nice when someone other than yourself takes notice of your tanks. I'll have friends over for bbq's, or just to hang out, very few even notice my tanks. What's wrong with these people!

Pics! Pics of your award-winning tank! Congratulations on getting a compliment from a complete stranger. I would expect nothing less from a LWB protege. :)

theotheragentm said:
And in the end, isn't the approval of our friendly delivery man all we are looking for?
Only if it is SparKy's deliveryman. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom