Mystery plant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IanT76

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Can anyone please advise on this plant; believe I've mistakenly identified it as Cardamine, but looking at other photos, the edges on this one appear too 'spiky'. Advice appreciated in advance, thanks.

Attachments

• image-601942170.jpg
    image-601942170.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 87
+1 to that,it will go through the change & become fully aquatic..also a little info on the moss,keep it trimmed back&you'll get very dense growth like this...

Wow, thanks guys - really looking forward to the Wisteria transformation; it certainly looks prettier when it's in the fully aquatic form. Was thinking my LFS had sold me some sort of water thistle, lol!

I currently have my moss tied onto the logs with green fishing line; I'm assuming it'll take hold naturally? Will trimming it back speed up this process?

Just do your best to use stainless steel scissors when doing pruning..I bought a 6" pair off amazon.com for a descent price..forgot but when trimming your moss back only cut the tips off of the moss..before you know it you'll be rolling in it..

Thanks for the tip - I have a great pair of S/S herb scissors in my kitchen, so I'll buy another pair of those

Back
Top Bottom