Plant ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dstephen

Aquarium Advice Activist
IMG_1410.jpg

Any ideas/inspiration on what plants I should add that would really pop?

Wow, nice dramatic setup! I suggest looking up "live plant aquarium images" online for ideas. When you see some shapes and sizes you like, check out the live plant sellers on ebay. They have good pics and descriptions so you can match with what you liked in other tanks. Show us pics as you add!

Wow, nice dramatic setup! I suggest looking up "live plant aquarium images" online for ideas. When you see some shapes and sizes you like, check out the live plant sellers on ebay. They have good pics and descriptions so you can match with what you liked in other tanks. Show us pics as you add!

Tanks a little cloudy due to set up. But I have 3 Java fern, 2 anubias nana petite and around 8 crypt wendtii browns. Along with the drawrf sag.

IMG_1427.jpg

All of those plants you chose will grow in wonderfully. (y) In the future if you want something that hugs the substrate a little tighter, Micranthemum 'Monte Carlo' would be a great option. A little easier to grow than its cousin dwarf baby tears.

...and use those green buttons on the remote if you want to change plants

Back
Top Bottom