Sick fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

G0lden0ut22

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a angelfish(blue and black colors) in my 75gallon tank and I recently added 2 circulation pumps to spread water more to keep algae away, but recently I’ve noticed my angelfish hasn’t been coloring up he is black with blue fins and face and hasn’t been showing the blue off so I looked closer and I’ve been seeing like a white slime looking thing on his body both sides which I took to be fungal then I looked at his eyes and they looked cloudy or is starting to become cloudy

I’ve been out of work from a knee surgery and money is tight and can’t afford anything else so all I had to treat the entire tank with was Ich-x which does treat some fungal but mostly parasites cause ich is a parasite

Should I worry about losing him or what? Please help everything test great I do weakly water changes and he is eating and the tank only has 2 Bolivian Rams 6 pepper Cory’s 2 Plecos and I recently got 2 little angels

PLEASE HELP

Back
Top Bottom