What my tank looked like in April

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreamroper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hope I'm not being tedious....this is what my tank looked like when I first started. I'm pretty excited to see how it's developed.

So what's your opinion, do you like it better with less plants or more?

I'd be interested to know what you all think-I actually like it both ways so it's hard to be objective.

Thanks-D

Attachments

• Fish tank 042513.jpg
    Fish tank 042513.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 104
Went to your profile to see the current picture. I think it looks great now with the plants all filled in! I wish my plants would grow faster! Haha. What type of plant do you have in the foreground? In the more recent picture it reminds me of dwarf sag, but in this picture it looks different..

Went to your profile to see the current picture. I think it looks great now with the plants all filled in! I wish my plants would grow faster! Haha. What type of plant do you have in the foreground? In the more recent picture it reminds me of dwarf sag, but in this picture it looks different..

I have two different plants. I have some chain swords and some crypt parva.

I have a more recent picture on the plant forum page that's named "new plants". I got rid of the wisteria because even though it started out great, it started getting brown and stopped growing.

Back
Top Bottom