For Sale: AquaticLife T5HO Duel-Lamp -- 36"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishenthusiast

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm selling my 36" AquaticLife T5HO duel-lamp. This is not the newer Marquis model that has the built-in timer. This lamp has had about 4-4.5 years of use. It gives my 30 gallon long tank high lighting, and has generally grown plants well given my tank's size and other factors such as CO2 and ferts. I'll include two bulbs for free in deal (these bulbs have had 8 months of use, and are of high quality). One is a Super Flora Giesemann POWERCHROME T5 bulb from CoralVue, and the other is a Tropic Giesemann POWERCHROME T5 bulb from CoralVue. I'll be asking for $45 for everything, plus whatever the shipping cost is. You will receive the bulbs, the lamp, the legs, and all the screws, plus the original box with its instructions. I'll sell this lamp after all of my plants have been sold. PM me if interested. I'll provide a picture here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

$50 shipped to 75088? If so, I'll pay for it now & take it whenever you're ready.

Back
Top Bottom