November 14th--Fish Auction in Calgary!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Menagerie said:
We may see 600+ lots yet
That would be fantastic!!! I have filled my 20 lots, but will let Mike know that I need 25, incase I find more crud that needs to go.

As a member, you automatically have 50 lots....just keep numbering after your vendor number (i.e. 00-01, 00-02, 00-03....all the way up to 00-50), and give Mike a list of the lots and descriptions Sunday morning.

a pen a piece of paper and a bag to carry home all my plants.. :)

next year I will bring something to sell if i have something.. :O)

Pen and paper is good advice....it really helps to be able to note down lot numbers, descriptions, and notes as to what you are willing to bid on each for yourself before the auction starts.

Bringing a cooler is also a good idea...gotta put those plants and fishies somewhere!

NO FISH!!! just say no to the fishes...... hehe

Plants! yes Tank for Work! Yes

:| 8O

just finished setting up the new lights on the main tank! Plants here I come!!

Can't wait to see ya guys tomorrow.

Mooose

The auction was fun!! Only aroudn 350 lots, but that kept us more than busy from 11 to 4pm. Luckily I made more money than I spent!!!

You both did a great job.

One of the runners gave away one my winning bids.... haha :(

just got home. had to go fight the crowds to pick up a raincheck xmas gift in the deep south.

Off to plant the tank up :)

One of the runners gave away one my winning bids.... haha
Oh no!!! I tried to make it very clear who won and point them out. I hope it wasn't anything too great.
Time to upgrade your sig moose :wink:

It was a great auction and everyone did really well.....even Meghan at her first experience auctioneering. :wink:

I am just glad that I brought 35 lots, and came home with a single plant...has to be a record for me.

Still trying to figure out what you had written on the tank I got and then scratched out Toirtis. :)

For some reason right after the first table I figured you were Lot #8....

All the plants I got were from Lot 25.. :D

If the one guy hadn't been there I think plant would have gone for cheaper.. He wouldn't let plants go for any less than 7 dollars.. And he bought a ton of stuff.

Sig updated.. ;)

MOoooooooSe

webmoose said:
Still trying to figure out what you had written on the tank I got and then scratched out Toirtis. :)
MOoooooooSe

I was going to put that 10g fluorescent canopy on that tank, then decided to make them seperate lots to increase the overall number of lots that I brought.:p

oh I am so glad you didn't.. I was the only one that cared that it was black silicone so it went for less than some of the other 10 gallon tanks.. :) With the canopy I think I would gotten out bid..

Back
Top Bottom