new dwarf gourami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MMantelli

Aquarium Advice Addict
Like the title says its a sunset dwarf gourami. Bout the size of a quarter the first addition to my freshly vacant planted 20.

ForumRunner_20130411_174230.jpg

ForumRunner_20130411_174257.jpg

I love gourami too I have opaline and gold.

Attachments

• image-2086057385.jpg
    image-2086057385.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 102
  • image-3395667035.jpg
    image-3395667035.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 72
This is my first one all I have owned are African cichlids and a pair of clown loaches.
He will be housed with an apistogramma calco...something...full red, 10 rummynose tetras and 4 panda cories in a planted 20 tall.(the tank in the pic)

This is my first one all I have owned are African cichlids and a pair of clown loaches.
He will be housed with an apistogramma calco...something...full red, 10 rummynose tetras and 4 panda cories in a planted 20 tall.(the tank in the pic)

image-1867684215.jpg

I own a few of the golds and the blues their amazing fish they will love u if u love them. They grow on you and tend to get a personality off of how well your tank is. Their awesome fish and I'm sure u will love them

Gotta love gouramis! Pearls have to be my favorite in planted tanks. They give it a "peaceful" look. I've owned a few dwarfs, but I have never seen one with colors like that. Great find!

I own a few of the golds and the blues their amazing fish they will love u if u love them. They grow on you and tend to get a personality off of how well your tank is. Their awesome fish and I'm sure u will love them

Nice fish this ones funny I have a mirror as a background (an actual mirror taped to the back of the yr ank) and he was attacking himself or herself not sure yet hopefully its a male .and when I was tapping my nail on the bottom of the tank (i trained my African cichlids that means its feeding time)he came right over and starting feeling Tue glass with his little feeelers lol.

Gotta love gouramis! Pearls have to be my favorite in planted tanks. They give it a "peaceful" look. I've owned a few dwarfs, but I have never seen one with colors like that. Great find!

Thank you it was pure luck. They had him on hold for someone for a week and they never came to get it and I seen them take the hold tag off the tank but didn't re sms the fish so I jumped on it instead of a gbr I would have had to order along with the rest of his soon to b tank mates

Thanks I just can't wait till the rest of his tank mates are in all but 1 is a guarantee and of course its gonna be my favourate one out of what me and the wifey decided on. My luck go figure lol

Nice fish this ones funny I have a mirror as a background (an actual mirror taped to the back of the yr ank) and he was attacking himself or herself not sure yet hopefully its a male .and when I was tapping my nail on the bottom of the tank (i trained my African cichlids that means its feeding time)he came right over and starting feeling Tue glass with his little feeelers lol.

It's funny that you say that. All of my fish know when it's feeding time. I usually turn off the air pump and filter, and they all start darting around under the lid.

It's funny that you say that. All of my fish know when it's feeding time. I usually turn off the air pump and filter, and they all start darting around under the lid.

That's cool what I do is lightly rap on the bottom of the glass where the sjbstrate commes above the trim then tap on the trim all with the Bach's or my nails ever so lightly and all my Africans pole up in one corner where I drop the food in. Sometimes I cc an even get them to nibble on my fingertip lol.

Back
Top Bottom