Live Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brndfrb

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Anyone know of a good website to get good live rock pretty cheap. Anyone ever seen it under 4 dollars a pound?
Please let me know

You should have little problems finding LR for under $4lb after shipping online. Dont fall for those sites selling 'cured' live rock online. Its going to still need to be cured when it arrives.

Indeed, Liveaquaria.com has some new Lalo LR. It is just amazing with color, and it;s only 3.05 a pound before shipping.

Im planning on ordering some real soon. It only comes in 36 pound boxes though, for 110$ a box!

Just got in 70 pounds in of "cured" live rock from live aquaria.com. The ship 2 days out of L.A. With shiping charges the price per pound comes out to be 3.31/pound.

It looked okay to me. I can only compare to what I have seen in the LFS. It smelled okay so I don't think it was that "dead". I ordered 70 pounds and I expected that I would get more pieces than I did. Did not get the chance to weigh them but I wish I did. I posted two pics in my gallery check them out . I acutally have once piece of base rock in there which is my bridge.

Back
Top Bottom