A warm hello and thank you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mackey256

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just wanted to say hello to everyone on aquariumadvice.com. I have been keeping freshwater aquariums on and off for close to 15 years now and I have recently just taken the dive into the world of marine aquariums.

I have posted three questions now and have been very surprised by the quick replies that I have gotten from your community of aquatic enthusiasts. I have found this forum to be an incredibly valuable tool that when coupled with text research can really help someone to understanding the ins and outs of keeping aquatic fish and plants. I just want to commend you all on your friendly attitude to newbies and say thanks you for all the help you have given me over the last two days. While I’m at it I might as well say thanks for all the help I will get in the future as well.

Kind regards,
Brad

I've only been on here for a very short while (and didn't even realize I should've posted to Welcome Wagon :roll: ) and the amount of help I've gotten from just reading the different posts has been unbelievable.

You will become an AA addict.

You see it’s exactly this type of welcoming behavior that I am so readily impressed with. I have posted on tons of forums under various names and this has been the first forum I have EVER posted at where I was welcomed with open arms as a newbie.

A huge thanks goes out to all of you.

Brad

Welcome to AquariumAdvice.com!!! :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros:
thank you for the kind words. AA prides itself in being a family friendly site that offers spot-on "aquarium advice". Nice to hear we accomplishing this. Enjoy the site!

Sorry this is so late:

WELCOME TO AA!!!

Thanks for the kinds words. Our Mods and member do a great job of respecting everyone....

Back
Top Bottom