A warm planted hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tungsten

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, everyone on the AA boards! I'm Tungsten, long-time lurker, new actual member of the community.

I've been on an adventure over the last seven months setting up a heavily planted 20g long, and I'm super happy to report that my betta seems to be having the time of his life in his setup. The plants themselves are doing well and, although we've had to navigate nutrient deficiencies and proper water perimeters together, they're comfortably growing now at a rate that's almost obnoxious. :ROFLMAO: My little betta's not aggressive at all with the mystery snails that share the tank, so I'm looking to add some more community fish in the next few months!

Any suggestions as to tankmates for my betta is super appreciated. Figuring out what works/doesn't and seeing my little guy happy over the past few months has been an absolute treat, and I'm excited to get to know everyone better and learn even more about how to best help him thrive. Mucho gusto! :fish2:

Back
Top Bottom