Blast from the Past

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StripesTheEel

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everybody!

What a blast from the past this is. Things have changed on these forums since I have been here (Joined in 2005 I think). I had lots of friends who I am unsure are still around.

The name's Matt and I'm from Australia. I was virtually new to Saltwater keeping when I joined here and the past 5 years has been crazy! I have learnt so much in that timeframe and have just looked back on some of the silly things I have done and asked 5 years ago! :shocked!:

My latest tank is a 7'x5'x2.2 Natural Sunlight tank and I will share some pics and videos when I have a chance. Hope to see some old faces and maybe someone may remember me. Haha.

I frequent a home grown site now but may duck in from time to time to see what is happening.

Just remembered some names, devilishturtles, melosu, hara. Any of these guys still around?

Welcome back to AA!

Melosu is still here, I'm sure he'll pop in and say hi!

Moving to the new member forum - you're not really new, but newly back =)

You can rest assured this is a blast from the past. How are you doing Matt. Been awhile. Glad to see you back hopefully sharing some of that good advice you used to give. Again welcome back.

Hey Mike, how are things mate? Hope all is well with yourself and family.

It was weird coming across here again, 5 years flies!

Went across some of my old posts, hopefully I don't sound like that again!

Will try and get some videos of my current tank up for ya.

Everything is fine. Yes get those pics up. I tried the eel route and he lived about a year and a half. Dont know what I did wrong.

100_1859.jpg

I haven't done another eel since "Stripes" passed a few years ago.

I moved interstate two years ago. Now reside on the Gold Coast which is in Queensland (Home of the Great Barrier Reef).

Any oldies still around bud?

I'm off to bed because it's late here but will get some stuff up tomorrow for you all.

Thanks guys. It seems many of my old friends have left :(

I have just put up pics and videos of my tank in the SW Members Showcase if anyone is interested.

I hope I can be of some help around here in regards to information.

Back
Top Bottom