Freshwater Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishMommy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Evening, All! I'm a freshwater newbie (and slightly highly-strung, new fish mommy) since December. I have a 55 gal with 4 mollies, 4 platies, 3 peppered cories, and a small rubber-lipped pleco. Since early December, my platies have given birth three times. 14 fry of the first two sets (The Ninjas), along with 8 or so week old fry (The Little Ninjas), are living the high life in a 24 gal Aquapod. I will be taking the oldest (about 5 weeks old) to my LFS (see what accessing AA through Google teaches you?) in a week or two.

I look forward to getting more of the sage aquatic advice that has kept me sane since December!

My husband wanted me to add that I a highly-strung fish mommy...not slightly. :)

Welcome to AA! This is a great place -- they have taught me most of what I know about the hobby so far!

They've taught me a lot too. That's probably why my fry are fat and happy. I figured that it is better to join than to skulk about and try to glean information via search engines.

Back
Top Bottom