Good Evening!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bbryant573

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi my name is Brandi... :wave:
I live in Ochelata, OK.
My boyfriend and I have several tanks. He already had a 55 gallon bow front tank that he had just sitting around. In June I was driving through one of our neighborhood and come across a curbside special that was giving away a 55 gallon long with stand, a couple of blue in the tank canister filters, a marineland filter but it was missing the bio-wheels. So of course I stopped and loaded it up in my truck...

We were given a 40 gallon breeder tank along with a 10 gallon, and before he and I got together I bought a 10 gallon fish tank.

I want to set up my 2 10 gallon tanks for bettas. I would like to have one of the 55 gallon as a cichlid tank, and my b/f wants to get a couple of Oscars... our hope and plan is to try to get a 75 gallon also (for the Oscars).

One of the reason why I joined this forum is in hopes that you all can help give me some insight on how to solve the issues that I have been having with our 55 gallon long.... so I will be posting about that very soon!!!

Just to be sure, I’d fill up the 55 outside and let it set for several days to see if it leaks. Sometimes folks put out a “good deal” for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom