Greets!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laeris

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I started out on freshwater when I was 11, saving my allowance to populate an old acrylic hex a family friend gave me. Accidentally cycled the tank for two months while I saved up for food, treatments and fish. Fast forward 25 years, my fiancée got a 1.5g for a betta. The aquarium bug bit hard, I have a 5g that's currently plant cycling after a crash, which cost two bee and a dream blue velvet shrimp their lives. ?

In a week or so I'll have a 20 or so long with HMF to try out an Iwagumi design I've had bouncing around my head. It'll probably be long cycled before I find the rocks I want ? My current mites are 12 dream blue velvets (1 berried), 3 bee shrimp and a blue mystery snail which are in a different 5g than the one attached. Once the one attached is cycled, they'll be moved back in.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1445929260.665666.jpg

Welcome to AA glad you found us , you should be able to find all the answers your looking for just ask and I'm sure you will find them

Back
Top Bottom