Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jacca

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am new to this site but not really new to to fish keeping. I have been reading over the site for a couple weeks and really enjoy the posts. I have been keeping fish off and on for about 15 yrs but still consider myself a newbie. I finally convinced my wife to let me get our tanks out of the garage and set them back up. I have 2 55 gallon tanks set up now (empty no water) awaiting the equipment I need to start cycling them. I am sure I will post alot of questions and look forward to all the help. Once I get the 55's up and running hope to get a 75 and set it up as a Malawi cichlid tank.

Welcome to the forum! Greta people here and super advice!

I keep a malawi 125g tank and LOVE it!

Keep us updated on your progress! We love pictures and build threads too!

I am new to this site but not really new to to fish keeping. I have been reading over the site for a couple weeks and really enjoy the posts. I have been keeping fish off and on for about 15 yrs but still consider myself a newbie. I finally convinced my wife to let me get our tanks out of the garage and set them back up. I have 2 55 gallon tanks set up now (empty no water) awaiting the equipment I need to start cycling them. I am sure I will post alot of questions and look forward to all the help. Once I get the 55's up and running hope to get a 75 and set it up as a Malawi cichlid tank.
:welcome:to aquarium advice!

Back
Top Bottom