Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boricua4eva53

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi! I am new to actually taking care of a fish tank. Had them growing up but dad did all the work..lol..so now my husband decided a couple months back to put up 2 fish tanks his mom gave him a 55 gallon tank and a 35 gallon tank. So far have been doing everything by listening to the people at the pet shop and google and so far its been a success. Last night we actually thought we lost our red tail shark fish we looked everywhere in our tank for him and could not find him. We were out of town for one night and thought he died and the other fish ate him which seemed a little crazy but moved everything around and just could not find him anywhere. Then this morning when my husband got up for work there he was like nothing swimming around. Made us look like fools :blink:considering it was 3 adults looking for him for about an hour! Honestly don't know where he was! Crazy! :confused:

Welcome to AA! Happy to see another Ohioan here:)
Do you have any pictures of your tanks? I love seeing how people set up their tanks, it's really cool seeing what all you can do! That is crazy with the red tail shark. They're pro at playing hide and seek;) :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom