hello all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aggersberg

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hello!
my name is Jamie.
i have recently made the jump from a fighting fish to one 165 litre 3 foot tank.
its still in the process of cycling - week 2.
as far as the setup goes i think it looks pretty good for my first full on aquarium.

I wish to set up a cichlid tank, mostly malawi cichlids personally they are my favourite type. i love how they are intrested in what goes on outside the tank! =D

also if i was to setup a cichlid tank. would a bristlenose catfish fit in well?
ive been reading its good to have at least 1 catfish to help clean up algea and also i just love the bristlenose!

im new to setting up a larger aquari so all comments and feedback is welcome! =)

cya round the forums

JAmie

Welcome to AA. dont know much on malawi fish but for the most parts so called algae eaters dont really eat a lot of algae. there isnt one that will take care of them all. its just to use a scrubber to help with algae.

hey thanks for the welcoming, i went and got my water tested today and it was ready for fish! i got me 2 electric yellows! and i shall keep with just 2 for the next 3 weeks or so just so i can make sure the tank is cycled for sure =)

just had a quick new to the forum question, how do i edit the link under my avater "tanks" i would like to change the info

Back
Top Bottom