Hello all! An Introduction from a new fishkeeper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pyrode

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm Charlie, I'm a 16 year old and I've recently gotten into fishkeeping, as you may have inferred. I have a 2.5 gallon with a betta, a currently empty 5 gallon tank, a 10 gallon with a few tetras and a clown pleco, and a brand new 30 gallon tank I plan to stock soon.

I always do immense research when choosing pets, and all of their needs, and though I do this research I really do love constructive criticism, since I'm still not perfect. I hope to make some friends here, feel free to ask about anything!

Hello, and welcome to AA!

My only comment is that although a clown pleco is definitely one of the better options as far as plecos go, a 10 gallon is still a bit small. I would move it to the 30 gallon once you get that set up.

Can't wait to see what you do with the 30 gallon! My fiance and I set up a 29 gallon a few months ago and it's been awesome; 30 gallons is a great tank size.

Hope I see you around!

Hi Charlie! Welcome to Aquarium Advice! :welcome: :wave: It sounds like you have some fun tanks, I love Tetras and Betta fish, they are two of my favorite freshwater species. :)

Back
Top Bottom