hello everybody

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cashmoney0596

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i wanted to say hi. i been looking through the forum for a couple weeks now getting info and opinions on stuff that other people have already covered.

a little about myself i guess..lol

im currently 22 i have had a 20gal fw tank since i was little never did anything fancy with it i would get money go buy fish throw them in and when they died i was done till i wanted to start again. now its been about a year and i got married and got my own house so im getting back into the hobby. i actually just got a 110gal tall tank last night, i hope used off craigslist wasnt a mistake

Welcome to AA :wave:. Many people here get stuff off cl, including myself lol. Although you might wanna check for leaks. ;)

yeah that was the main thing i was worried about. the guy said he fills them all up on his pourch and then puts them in his garage to sell but that just seems like alot of water to waste cause this guy had a 2 car garage filled with big tanks. when i cleaned it last night i was looking for anycracks or anything, it looks like they might have re-siliconed the bottom since its clear and everything else is black. it came with a fluval 403 filter and it looks ancient that is the only thing im worried about because i know nothing about can.filters besides hook up and plug in but ive had it running all night in a 5gal bucket and it dont leak so i guess its all good.

Back
Top Bottom