Hello everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darbell43

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm new to the forum, I may have questions that you can answer and you may have questions I can answer, so let's share. I am on an intermediate level, just getting back in the game of saltwater after a 10 year break. I lost so many swf back in the day (Niger trigger, Coral beauty angel, powder brown, yellow, yellow eyed, blonde Naso tangs and 2 maroon clownfish) that I basically gave up and switched to freshwater.I did Oscars for a while then went to pacus and on to African Cichlids, And they all keep the tank filthy, So after a lot of research i decided to go back to saltwater.My 55 gallon has be up and running for 3 weeks now thanks to ATM colony, and fluval sea products. I'm having no problems. Oh and my first saltwater tank suffered because I didn't know when to stop buying fish, So by the tank being so crowded they stressed out and came down with ick and it destroyed the whole tank. I've learned my lesson after losing over 300 bucks on fish.

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon shrimp and snail tank

Hi and welcome to the forum. Marine keeping has come along way in the last few years,plus the equipment is so much better,so you have a real good chance of success. My advice is to take it slow and do plenty of research. Plus use R/O water!:)

Back
Top Bottom