Hello from New York! (yes it's still cold here lol)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scraps

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Greetings, first time here (was trying to figure out if my angels were pregnate google sent me here and yes very helpful, that's why I've decided to hang around :D.) I've actually have had aquariums since I was 10, started with my little 10 gallon started kit whem I was 15 I jumped to a 55 gallon painted tow trucks all summer to buy it. Then I rescued a 45 octagonal from the garbage, 2- 40 gallons and a 20 gallon someone was about to flush all fish. Also a 65 gallon salt water, I had most of them all set up for a long time.
My daughter passed away 3 years ago and I gave them up (rehomed). My husband and I had recently started reminising about all the aquatic critters we had, We decided to start small, we purchased a 30 gallon tall right now we have 2 platties, 1 upside down catfish, 3 ghost shrimp and 3 gold/silver angels.
We do have a 90 gallon never have had it set up, I'm afraid the floor would buckle if not reinforced. I just couldn't give that one away, had a this might happen.

Hello! It's cold (and rainy) here too :) Well bless your heart, I'm so happy you and your husband can find some joy in this hobby again. You've come to the right place..many knowledgeable and kind folks here. Welcome to AA :)

Welcome to AA. We got some snow this morning, but luckily it melted. Spring needs to hurry up and come. It's late for it's appointment!

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Back
Top Bottom