Hello from Seattle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Balonie

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello. I am new to AQ advice, but not new to keeping fish. It was my first hobby as a child and I have continued to keep fish all my life. Right now I am keeping two salt tanks with very limited populations and a pool outside with two goldfish. I have traveled a lot this year so have kept the populations down and simple, but just added some crabs to the salt. A Sally LF, a Dormia and a Spider Crab are now prowling about. I haven't kept crabs before so it should be fun. I buy almost all my fish and equipment from The Fish Store in Seattle, but would love to make contact with local enthusiasts who raise their own fish, corals, inverts and so forth. My second tank holds a saltwater eel who I really like. S-he is a Snowflake and about 18". :p

Welcome aboard. Look in my gallery for my snowflake. Just click on images. His name is Mr Jingles. Again welcome.

Hi, And welcome to AA there are a few of us from the Seattle area. I am about 3 hours away. You should check out BarrierReef in Renton they have an awesome store.

Back
Top Bottom