Hello, new to the forum! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ursi

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi there, my name is Ursi and I have a 260L freshwater aquarium. I have had my tank for around 6 months, and am finding that no matter how much research I do there is always more to learn! I joined up because I am always in need of advice and I hope I may be able to offer some in return!

welcome . be shure to tell what type of fish u have and a little about your tanks and set up

It's taking me a little while to work out how to work the app lol.

image-331195611.jpg

This is my tank, it is 260L, run with an external aquamanta EFX 200 filter. I'm not sure on the wattage of my lights. I have a flora base (I think that's what it's called, my memory isn't the best) which I was advised by my local fish shop, that it was best so use with live plants. I currently only have anarcharis planted (3 bunches planted, 2 floating) I do want to add more plants in, but at the moment it is a work in progress.
I realise there is so much more I need to learn, which is why I have joined up here.

image-209865826.jpg

One of my angelfish :)

I am also not sure how to update my profile using the iPhone app. I will do it as soon as I have managed to work out where to go to do it!

At the moment in my tank I have :

4 angelfish (juveniles)
3 swordtails (1m/2f)
4 mollies (1m/3f)
5 balloon mollies (all f)
5 guppies (all m)
1 rainbow shark
1 golden loach
2 plecs
4 neon tetras

Thanks yeah me too I love them, theyre so inquisitive!

Thank you :)
I'm amazed at how friendly and welcoming everyone is here! I usually bore people with wittering on about my fish, it's nice to be able to chat to people about fish and know I'm not boring anyone!

Back
Top Bottom