Hello to all! I'm new!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Karebear

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone! I'm new here. I live in maine usa. I currently have a 10 gallon tank , planted with betta and three cory catfish. I am in the process of setting up a 29 gallon that will also have live plants (once I buy them lol) there is no fish in this one yet. I was thinking about doing a community tank. I def would love a cichlid tank but I dont feel a 29 gallon tank is large enough, so community it is. Tomorrow I may be picking up a tank from someone that has a goldfish and sucker fish in it.... not sure yet.
Anyway. I plan on keeping a few fish tanks in my home. I love them and need a place for advice or questions! I've recently discovered some weird quill looking things growing off my wood in my ten gallon tank. I've noticed some fin rot on betta as well. I will attach a photo if anyone knows what this may be? Idk. I also posted a threat going in to more depth about my situation with my 10 gallon . I posted it under the general discussion section, if anyone can help!
I've had a few tanks in the past. I've had other community tanks and I've also had 2 diff ta ks with a single cichlid in each. One was a convict and the other was a bumblebee. I've had kribensiz cichlids which are some of my favorite fish if not my favorite. I've had big beautiful angelfish as well. Which I also love. Love bettas as well. Wish I could have a tank with multiple bettas in it. I'm a little worried to try so if anyone has experience doing this please share!
Thank you everyone!
Karen

Attachments

• 20200228_143502.jpg
    20200228_143502.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom