Hey im new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tanz8anz

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi there

I am new to all this and have a few questions about my fresh water aquarium that im hoping i can get some help with it has been a bit of a whirlwind experience of guessing and some sudden deaths. Im trying to load on my profile what fish i have etc but still trying to figure out how.

Sent from my LG-E460f using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hello and welcome! :welcome:
You need to be on the website to edit your profile. While you are there, check out some of the Articles there- they contain a wealth of information.
:wave:

Oh right our internet at home is pretty shocking which is why i do it on my phone but will try do it tomorrow

You can sign in on your smartphone browser. I do that if I really have to. I prefer to use the app, but anything is better than booting up my laptop :nono:
So lazy! :rolleyes: :lol:

Yea thats my way of thinking my phone is way faster hahaha.. im just waiting nervously for some advice on my post lol im a bit like a kid waiting for christmas trying to figure out what on earth is going on with my fish.. So what kind of fish do u keep

Back
Top Bottom