Im back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Matt68005

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi guys im back!

Sorry ive been gone for quite awhile, tho i have tried to login here and there and found i had forgotten my password.

Im currently still into guppies, and now that ive bought a much larger house in a small town (like back in the day when i had a fishroom in my basement in bellevue) i feel like now i can once again get my hobby underway the way ive always wanted it.
Especially with guppies, there just never is enough time effort money or space!

Last year i lived in a house that was only 1100 square feet with nowhere to put my aquariums, i had them outside in a shed, in my bedroom and even in the living room.
Now ive got a 4 bedroom house with a basement, and im slowly rebuilding my fishroom!
Here to share my stories and my wisdom!

Welcome back :)

It's always nice to have space to expand a hobby. Unfortunately my spaces have gotten smaller over the years. At least your space is growing so you can let your MTS get out of control like a normal crazy obsessed fish keeper :)

Sounds like a lot of work and fun!

Can't wait to see your Guppies / Lines!

It is alot of work since all i kept was 10 5 gallon tanks, 2 20s and one 10 gallon.

My house is not supposed to be a fixer upper, but there is alot of stuff wrong with it ive got to fix, and ovbiously i will be changing things like wall colors, carpet, ect ect.
Alot of work!!! yes it is. No idea when i will be done with the fishroom, right now wife has me fixing important things. Probably this summer

Im not sure how im gonna do it. Always fun to think of ways to do a fishroom, but the actual putting stuff together is not.

Getting a new to you house is always a list of things to do. Always wanting it customized to ones tastes too.

Planning for me is very fun as well and having it finished. The middle for me can be a big stress and the part which isn't really my favorite, so it is much harder. And can be the reason it gets put off longer. So I hope you can space it out in a way which allows you to have a happy smooth process, and be able to do it as soon as possible.

Even if that is in summer. Can't wait to see your progress.

Welcome back. (y)
Sounds like you have the typical homeowner's dilemma, "What do I fix first? :confused::confused::facepalm: ;) Just remember to take into consideration your air pump(s) when you do anything chemical in the house (i.e painting, fogging, etc. ). If you can smell it, so does your air pump(s). :(

Back
Top Bottom