Hey-O new guy here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pwnsaw

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there, my name is Garrett. I'm born and raised in Cali, and I'm an IT consultant. I enjoy long walks on the beach etc. etc.

I have had small freshwater tanks for years, but have honestly always dreamed of having a reef tank. I finally decided to nut up and make it happen. Purchased a 60g tank, but I haven't started(just bought it to force myself). I have been lurking here for a few weeks a while after I started doing my prelim research. I will be taking this project/life partnership seriously, and alas I have questions that I have not been able to Google the answer to. I intend to pick all of your brains and I figured the least I could do is introduce myself first.

Hi. You picked a real good place to ask questions. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here. I recently setup a 36 gallon saltwater. Every question I have had has been answered. I'm not a expert but I will follow this post if you have any questions if I can answer I will. I just added my first two fish Tuesday its well worth the time and effort imo

Back
Top Bottom