hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jduny

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i currentl have a 150g tank that i use for chiclids and a 10g tank i just started that i want to house a clown or 2 for my daughter.thank you nemo for convincing my wife to let me try s.w.the 10g tank is nthing special.the 150g is a bioball trickle filterthat'sbeen runnig for 5 years now and reallly takes care of itself.i have approx 15 african chiclids and a few tin foils and 1 redtail shark.the chiclids breed so much i've been giving away some of my older ones.(i like watching the new ones grow.if i don't kill "nemo"i'll probably take it down and switch to s.w.i don't have any experience with it but been doing my research which brought me here.so i'll apologize in advance if i ask a stupid question.look forward to learning from you

Welcome to AA!

You may want to look at bumping that tank up to a 29g. If you stick with the 10 I would suggest only one clown.

^okay thanks.is there a glossary of some sort on this site because some of what's posted is greek to me

Back
Top Bottom