hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onimusha

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi there im new at here, iv been fish keeping, well started tropical fish in 2010 but have had goldfish before then. if u ask me watching your fish tank is more interesting than the tv lol. I have 3 tanks going at the moment and one is spare if I need it for anything. I have a red belly piranha tank, a tropical tank and a coldwater tank. it will be nice to chat to like minded people who enjoy fishkeeping so much they even dream about it lol

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I see u got snails

can u still buy apple snails these days, im looking for a little cleaning crew u see but I havnt seen apple snails for a while at the aquatic place.

I usually buy mine off eBay, i don't see as many in my lfs either since they changed the rules about selling them. You should have a look on ebay you might get a good deal.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Welcome! I'm not sure if in Scotland apple snails are still available. Overhere in Holland they're still available but they're officially forbidden to sell.

Back
Top Bottom