Hi Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alyxx

Aquarium Advice Addict
New member here at AA, although I've been reading the forums for a while now. Just never got around to registering. Thought I'd let you know a little more about me.
I've had an aquarium running almost constantly since I was about 8 years old, and I kept bettas in bowls before that. That makes about 14 years of fishkeeping. I've only recently branched away from freshwater about a year ago when I set up a 20 gallon brackish tank for some GSP's. I'm currently working on a 30 gallon to move them into. Everything is cycled and ready but I recently got a few mangrove seedlings and I am trying to grow out some prop roots on them before I move the fish in. I have a 5 gallon set up as a food farm, raising ramshorn snails. I also have a small crayfish in there, and as she's growing up it looks like she's a marbled cray, which would be great as it means more crays that I can feed the puffers.
Once the puffers are moved I'm going to recycle my 20 gallon for a freshwater tank. Not sure what's going to go in there though.

Back
Top Bottom