Hi everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mmil9533

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi All!

I recently got back into fish keeping when I got a 55 gallon for Christmas. Last aquarium I had was a few years back so I had some catching up to do, lol! I've been researching on AA for awhile and everyone seems really eager to share knowledge:) Here are some pics of my tank.

Attachments

• image-2635170167.jpg
    image-2635170167.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 59
  • image-3469887593.jpg
    image-3469887593.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 57
  • image-1538795379.jpg
    image-1538795379.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 67
Hello! Nice tank! I got an aquarium in Dec, too! Now I have 3 cuz apparently 1 isn t enough. ( insert crazy laugh here!). What type of stock do you have, hard to see on an IPhone.

Thx! Haha, yeah I am already looking to start another tank soon too if my funds allow! My stock is:
6 pristella tetras
8 cardinal tetras
6 bosemani rainbows ( my favorites:))
6 harlequin rasboras
3 sterbai cories
3 emerald green cories
1 bristlenose pleco
I am a tad overstocked according to aquadvisor, but I keep up with weekly pwcs and everyone seems to be happy!

Thx! Haha, yeah I am already looking to start another tank soon too if my funds allow! My stock is:
6 pristella tetras
8 cardinal tetras
6 bosemani rainbows ( my favorites:))
6 harlequin rasboras
3 sterbai cories
3 emerald green cories
1 bristlenose pleco
I am a tad overstocked according to aquadvisor, but I keep up with weekly pwcs and everyone seems to be happy!

WOW
Nice tank man!!
U have some nice bosemani rainbow specimens. Great color :)

Ur tank is also semi- heavily planted. LOVE IT
I love heavily planted tanks cuz they just look so cozy with the swaying plants. Lol
The tank is a bit overstocked but everything seems fine in the pics.

Back
Top Bottom