Hi from Arkansas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chard56

Aquarium Advice Regular
Don't know how I missed this forum. Nice layout. My name is Richard. Many of you may know me by my Aquabid seller name Chard56. I've been keeping Tropical fish since the early 1970's. I started breeding and raising Bettas and Guppies in Junior high school and worked in many fish/pet stores in and around Orange, LA and Riverside Counties when I lived in Anaheim, California as a teen and into my twenties. 40 some years later I reside in Harrison, Arkansas and I now have many other species including my Bettas and Guppies. I look forward to corresponding with other members on the forum and providing any help I can. I love to trade my fish for other kinds, including shrimp, plants and large snails. ~ Richard

Hey Chard! Glad to see you here!!

Anyone wondering -- Chard has some amazing fish and breeding skills! Especially with bettas, he's got some great lines that not many people in the US could come close to duplicating. A very knowledgeable guy!

Welcome Chard!
WE would welcome any wisdom you have to offer as some here are trying their hand at betta breeding, and some are trying it again after a long hiatus:whistle:
Your purples are just stunning fish! And I am retty sure you will see your Greens posted in the "Show your bettas" thread!:angel:

Welcome! As I said already, I've admired your fish on aquabid for a while now. I'm happy we have your expertise here on the forum now!

Hi Richard!

I have 2 bettas myself but I really need to know if you have any experience with plecostomus? I have quite a few questions about them...

Thanks,
Jen

I have 2 bettas myself but I really need to know if you have any experience with plecostomus? I have quite a few questions about them...

Thanks,
Jen
I have had limited experience with Plecos. I have a 12 inch common Plec thyat I've have for a couple years and I'm trying to make a breeding colony of Albino Bristlenosed Plecostamus'. What were you wanting to know. If I don't know I can steer you in the direction for answers.

Hey chard, I have a ton of albino Juvies if you need any ;) tey are all at about the 1.5-1.75" mark right now and should be sexing out soon.

Oh and BTW, the purple DT and the guppies you sent are somehow still in AL, lost maybe? They should have arrived today.. Know of anything I can do?

Back
Top Bottom