hi from the QC in North Carolina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rockstarkd

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone. My name is Kerri and I am sooooo glad I found this site. I have had my 75 gal aquarium for about 6 years, and havent done much with it, other than just maintain and try to keep the bad stuff to a minimum. I love my tank. It is my inspiration when I come home from a hectic work day. I used to have many more fish, but some of them died about 2 years ago, and I havent replaced them. I have (believe it or not) my very first Damsel from 6 years ago. Her name is Stella and she is a witch! I also have a yellow tang named Captain Cam, only because he does that camouflage thing when he is sleeping or nervous. I never knew he could change to a ghostly white with dark brown spots... interesting.
Some time soon I hope to get a few new ones to add to the family tree. I am single with no children, except for my booboo kitty Abbey. She is 12. So I definitely have time (outside of work and school) to really do something with my hobby. I just need the experience and knowledge. I hop;e to find that with all of you. So, thanks in advance for all your help!

Welcome to the site! So glad you joined...you'll find loads of friendly people here with lots of experience and knowledge. It's wonderful that you have the time to do something you really love :)

Welcome Kerri.

welcometoaa.gif

You all are so awesome. Its like moving into a new home and all the neighbors coming over with cookies and bottles of wine!!
thanks! I look forward to picking all of your brains, and getting to know you.
Thanks again for the warming welcome...

Back
Top Bottom