Howdy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MuktiMom

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
In paradise on a deserted island in the Caribbean.
:thanks:Thank you for the orientation email, I feel very welcomed and not so 'at sea' with how to get around here.

The reason I joined is that I live in the U.S. Virgin Islands, and have not found any freshwater fish or aquatic plant vendors who will ship to this area. I am looking for the easy to keep plants, especially any non-substrate rooting ones (can you guess that I also like to grow orchids?)

My dear hubby gave me two big tanks for Christmas, and we know that Nature abhors a vacuum! I went shopping online, but all anyone will sell me are bulbs (lightbulbs,) filters, pumps, lights, etc. Ah well. I am counting my many blessings, among which are java moss, and lots of it, banana plants, and lots of guppies from my friend's pond...

So if any of you out there have plants that you are willing to mail to me, I have PayPal!

Here are a few to start: java fern, java fern, and java fern. I'd really like that. Water wisteria, rotala Indica, anarchis, anubias nana (thanks Fishie friend2.)

Thank you very much for this site. I feel like I found a new fish-niche.

Happy holidays,

MuktiMom

Last edited:
:welcome: to AA! We nips you enjoy :)

I highly doubt you'll get any responses on the items your looking for so you should post a new thread in the member for sale section of the site. Or look around there to see if anyone has what your lookong for and send them a private message.

Back
Top Bottom