Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fairfish Lady

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello!

I have recently become the mom to 7 gold fish I won at the county fair, on top of the two fish that I’ve already had for 3 years (that I also got at the county fair).

I recently had to deal with a sick fish and at the time I was scrambling for answers. Every website/discussion I looked at didn’t specify exactly what was going on with my fish so I had to take a shot in the dark as to what to do with him and how to treat him. And I wanted to share my experience to maybe get feedback and maybe even help somebody in the same situation.

I also joined because I want to learn a little more about the whole realm of fish. My fish tanks started as a county fair fish hobby and now it has grown to me having 91 gallons of water in my house when I previously only had 10. I have never had to dealt with a sick fish and I’ve never had to take care of so many fish so I figured it was time for me to do some actual research and learn from others to make sure I’m giving these fish the best life.

Welcome to the community. Looking forward to seeing more of your aquariums and hearing about what you are up to with them.

Back
Top Bottom