neebie saying hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clembo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi all
ive come to the site hoping to get some advice on aquascaping as there is not much around the net i could find with the juwel trigon 190 corner tank. i will post some pics of how its coming along. im hoping to get some feedback and advice on what i could be doing better iv'e only been keeping fish for around a year and halve and started off with guppy's which im curretly breeding they were in my main tank but they are now in 10 gal as wanted to keep angel fish and have a go at breeding them aswell. i think my main tank is over stocked also but i will be rehoming some of my fish to my sister, a lot of her fish have died because she was using tap water without treating it 1st. were giving it a couple of weeks and im going to test water again to make sure its safe before i restock her tank with few of my fish
any ideas on the best place to post my main tank pic's? :confused:
kind regards clembo :)

Hello and Welcome to AA!.. You could add pics to this thread or start a tank journal and place pics there or post them in members freshwater tanks.

Back
Top Bottom