New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nicotico123

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi im new here and new to aquarium keeping. I have a 120litre tank with coldwater goldfish. I have a few different varieties. Im hoping to learn as much as i can here from you all, and if i have a problem i hope i can ask here for help and advice as there seem to be so many different answers to my questions on the internet that im a bit bewildered by it all. Thankyou for having me and i look forward to my time here.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hi im new here and new to aquarium keeping. I have a 120litre tank with coldwater goldfish. I have a few different varieties. Im hoping to learn as much as i can here from you all, and if i have a problem i hope i can ask here for help and advice as there seem to be so many different answers to my questions on the internet that im a bit bewildered by it all. Thankyou for having me and i look forward to my time here.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hi. There are some fantastically experienced people here that I'm sure can help. Welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom