New and already need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

donko

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, Im new and originally from California but currently living in Japan! I also need some help if anyone is kind enough to give me some input. So since I been here for a while I thought I start raising fish again and I have this fish goby type I have been raising for 2 yrs now but suddenly he became ill, he has been living in a 60L tank which I think is still kinda small for his size, his water conditions were good as I always do a 30% water change every other day, but at the moment he is in a hospital tank. It all started when he had a small white patch on his head which at the time I thought wasnt anything too serious except maybe a fungus. I still treated him with some fish medicine but it didnt work and got worst at first I thought maybe a possible type of columanaris but now maybe cotton mouth I am not sure. I uploaded a photo and it looks pretty bad he has been in treatment for quite a while now and hasnt shown any improvement. Here in Japan they dont have as many variety of meds for fish so I'm working with whatever is available from the pet stores. Sorry if the quality is bad and the water color comes from the medication. I guess I am looking to see if anyone may have a clue of what this sickness may even be from the photo and any ideas on how I should start treating it, thanks in advance guys! Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• 20210107_164137.jpg
    20210107_164137.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210107_164212.jpg
    20210107_164212.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210107_164204.jpg
    20210107_164204.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for replying, I'll have to take a look into it.

Back
Top Bottom