New, excited member!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theFoggyFrog

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello from Connecticut! I would like to introduce my fish :) I have 3 fish tanks;
20 gallon (long)
-4 dwarf puffers

75 gallon
-1 angelfish
-1 crazy cat
-1 rainbow boesemani
-3 botia loaches
-1 rhino pleco

90 gallon
-1 common pleco
-5 clown loaches
-1 ebjd
-1 geophagus
-1 multi. syno. cat
-1 rose line shark

I would like to re-stock my 75 and am open to any suggestions. Also, will someone please help me identify my geophagus?! Til next time, happy fishing!

Sent from my D6708 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Finding information about it is proving to be difficult, I may just have to go down there and check it out for myself.

Finding information about it is proving to be difficult, I may just have to go down there and check it out for myself.

I did a google search and there was no website I could find , there was a link but it was to some kind of site where the site was under construction.
There were some reviews on yelp and another site and most seemed pretty good. Next time I head down that way I am going to stop and see whats there. If I beat you I will pass it on.

I've been there, I highly recommend it. It was one of my go-to stores and most of my go-to stores in CT have closed down. Granted I haven't been there in a while so if it sucks don't blame me ;)

I've been there, I highly recommend it. It was one of my go-to stores and most of my go-to stores in CT have closed down. Granted I haven't been there in a while so if it sucks don't blame me ;)

What stores did you go to here in Ct. , around me All Pets in Wallingford seems to have a pretty decent selection of fish but their supplies are a little on the high side. Of course we have Petco/Petsmart but I am very reluctant to buy livestock there so always looking.

You mention stores and one I remember well was "South Sea Aquarium" when I was a kid I used to love that place.

The only places I really liked that I think are still open are House of Fins in Greenwich, Westport Aquarium, and Slither and Swim in Stamford I think?

Thanks , I am thinking that a trip down that way might be in order seeing that those are 3 I have never been to and they are all in the same general direction as well as at least one more I know of on the way and sure if i looked hard enough I could find a couple more and make a day of it.

Back
Top Bottom