The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Texasreef

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to the hobby but super addicted already. I have 3 tanks so far, a 20 gal planted FW Tank with mollies, java fern and a few small swords; a 46 bow front that houses my tiger Oscar and my jack dempsey; and my 90 gal that is a work in progress. The 90 has a fun story behind it, a friend bought it years ago before moving and never had a place to set it up, I got it for free (just pick it up so I can reclaim my closet) were the terms..lol. Currently it's set up with about 10 mixed African Cichlids,a couple of peacocks and a jaguar cat. I picked up some huge pieces of Texas Holley rock for it from a quarry here that sells it for .10 a pound.... I really enjoy these tanks but am really eager to get into a salt water reef tank. The wife says I have to wait until after we get a house, I suppose that's a good idea. I'll have to be patient for now but hopefully soon I can upgrade the Oscar tank and use the bow for my first reef. :)

Back
Top Bottom