The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mekachu04

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello.
First post (from my phone) so i apologize in advance if this doesn't work.

I had a few 10g tanks when i was in college, but when i moved out of state is was via plane, so i had to give everyone away.
Cut to half a decade, and a few more moves, later and for my birthday, i bought myself a 30g.

My roommate has a red and black theme to our downstairs, hence the red gravel. The plan at first was to only get fish of this colour scheme, but the local stores didn't have anything i liked. I do plan on maybe getting a rainbow shark one day, but not anytime soon.

I tried to start worth neon tetra s, but they didn't make it, and the store was out so they couldn't replace them. But i did get an accidental guppy in the mix, and he made it.
So, i got two female guppies to keep him company, some black kuhli loaches and ghost shrimp to help keep the bottom clean. I wanted blue danios, but couldn't find any, so i bought 5 long finned golds.
Then of course, i found the blues, so there's 5 of them. XD

Then a friend got a couple dozen cherry ghost shrimp, and gave me two, while she tries to breed the rest.

So... Yeah.

Sent from my XT907 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1391477935265.jpg
    1391477935265.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom