New to Blogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

manninme

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I need help with my Oscar Tank, my fishes face is rotting off. I hope that someone could help with figuring out what it is. I have taken pictures to local pet shop. Great person with a lot fish, 1st tried Pimafix, very distressed breathing, looked worse, now he has me trying Parasite Guard. I do not think its hole in the head, doesn't look like anything I have seen on line. Asked what I wanted to learn from this site: I hope to learn a lot more about fish. I have a new 55 gallon tank, but don't want to set it up until I get control on what is happening. It is breaking my heart to see him go through this. Any advise?

Thanks for the welcome!

I hope to learn as much as I can to keep my fish healthy and happy! Thanks for saying hello!

Welcome to AA.

You may try posting your question in the Freshwater Sick Fish sub forum. You will get more targeted responses there.

Oh my, hope someone can help with that. Welcome and keep us updated. This is a very helpful site

Sick Oscars and New to Blogging

Thank you for the well wishes. You were very kind to let me know where to look for help. I hope (if you have fish) that they are healthy and happy! My fish are still not doing well and I think they won't make it much longer. One of the three is doing well, but I'm afraid once the other two go, he will too. It's just so sad. I wish there was something else I could do. Maybe next time I blog it will be something good!

Back
Top Bottom