New to forum community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allnatural

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, This is the first forum community I have ever joined. I read alot of online postings, but decided to join this one, because I an frustrated with my present aquarium setup.

I have had an aquarium all my life in varous sizes. I now have my own house and stated my biggest setup. I have always wanted an all natural aquarium, I hate the look of fake plants and childrens ornaments in my tnak. I am an avid gardener and what other way to bring my garden inside but to start a planted aquarium.

But I am having a big problem with nitrate and phosphate levels. and I joined this forum to get advice from others about what to do. I am completely out of ideas.

Help. I love my tank, but I am constantly replacing plants, and it is getting very expensive. I am watching my dream tank fade away.

Welcome allnatural - like you, I'm somewhat new to all the technology of the planted tank. Perhaps we can learn together from all the knowledgable people here on AA. If you get a chance post up some pictures of your tank.

Welcome!
I love a planted tank and I also can't stand the fake and kids' stuff. I'm always on the lookout for tips and hints and whatever else I can get. I would love to see your set up. Are there any fish in it?

Welcome to AA!

Start a thread in the appropriate forum with your issues and questions and you'll get lots of help!

Welcome to AA. You will get all the help you need on your plants. The plant experts here are great and there are many of them so they will be able to help you come up with what works for you and your tank.

Back
Top Bottom