New to the salt water aquarium family!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ditzy3

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone! My name is Melissa and I am 29 years old. I have always been a big dog lover and I still am, but I have also become very interested in salt water aquariums. My family if from Turkey and they grew up near the ocean and I spend most of my summers there, and there is nothing better then the ocean and that smell. I just love the look and smell of salt water aquariums. There is a whole other world that come from the ocean full of amazing creatures and gorgeous colors! I am brand new to this and I can admit, I don't know anything. I am learning from scratch. I have been asking all my friends who have salt water aquariums for advice, along with the local salt water aquariums shops. I am eager to learn. Right now I have a 36 gallon tank that I have filled with crushed coral and I have gotten 4 live rocks, 4 green chromis and one clownfish. Unfortunately I have already had 2 losses. One was a green chromis that was too stressed from the transfer that he didn't make it, and the other was also a green chromis which on of the other fish attacked. We woke up this morning to find him bloody and he died this evening. They were both hard losses. I don't like any living thing to die, and I certainly hate that to happen in front of me. It has been sad. I am still very excited about this new adventure, and I am sure I will have many questions to ask. I hope I don't make anyone sick of me from the beginning!:) Hope to be chatting with some of you soon!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom