The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

okyrah

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi my name is Jessica, and I know quite a bit about fish, but I only have one tank (a 20gallon high that needs to be stocked :rolleyes:) so that's why I'm here :D

Yeah I want it to be a community tank with a German Blue Ram as a centerpiece See my thread in the Freshwater, I believe I called it how would you stock my 20 gallon if you want to see my stocking plans?

but I only have one tank (a 20gallon high that needs to be stocked :rolleyes:) so that's why I'm here :D

Well lets see what type of SW fish can go in there. LOL Welcome to the site and we are glad you are here.

:wave: Welcome to Aquarium Advice Jessica!!!! Hands down the best advice forum for aquarists. Of course that's just my opinion and your welcome to have your own, so long as it complies with ours. :bowl: :biglol:
:robot: resistance is futile.

LOL
Too bad I'm doing a freshwater tank, a saltwater nano tank would be awesome! But with fish at $50-100 a pop, I don't think so :D

Hy Jessica,

I started wit a few tiger barbs as they are very robust. Nothing special though.
After that I had a couple of plecos and also added Danios, which are also very longlasting.

Back
Top Bottom