Re Intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SharpieItBlack

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I figured I'd re introduce myself after I think my other got deleted. Anyway...

I'm Hannah, I am senior in college. I'm majoring in Criminal Justice/Criminology. I grew up with a cat and several dogs. Currently my family owns a black lab Reggie, a yellow lab Duke, and a calico cat Gracie. We had a tan cat Gus... he ran away in a snow storm.... :(
I got my fish Jack in early September 2012. He is a Calico Telescope Goldfish. He started out white, black, and almost no orange and only 1.5 inches long. Now he is almost all orange!! And a big 5 inches!!
He was housed in a ten gallon for a while but quickly grew out of it.
I then upgraded to a 30 gallon and he is much happier and even grew!
Water quality is never perfect, but the straight out of faucet water is as close to perfect as I can get :) if I keep up with weekly water changes, I never have huge spikes in bad chemicals.
I'm researching bettas, as I am looking to get one. I was given a five gallon by my boyfriend's step mom. Figured I would put something in it. I wanna name it Booker.
I get tons of help from people around here and offer help when I can. This is an awesome site.

I also just had a successful move into a new apartment. Jack survived the big move and a bumpy car ride :D he's now in the tank again. And before you question, I had planned his safe move months ago as to not harm him, have bad water quality or anything :) asked around here and the internet as to how to safely move him.

Back
Top Bottom